Savernake Station offers an astounding range of sites, for a full or half-day tour.
All tours, catering and accommodation by prior arrangement only.
Within our farming commitments, we are flexible and usually available for tours 9am – 5pm, Mon- Sat.
- All tours are fully guided.
- Group size: 2-30. Larger groups: contact us for special arrangements.
- Groups and coaches welcome.
- No tours in extreme weather.
- All tours by foot only, with vehicle travel between sites.
- Species sightings are dependent on weather & seasonal conditions
- No pets please.
- Amenities available only at start and end of tour.
- Price: $5-$10pp/hr, depending on group size & discounts. Details provided when booking.
- Catering: (cuppa / light luncheon) available by prior arrangement. POA
- All items in Heritage Products range available at discount prices.
- Credit card facilities not available.
- Forest Tours: by foot only. Please bring: camera, binoculars, sturdy footwear, long trousers, repellent, own food & drink. Minimal Impact Bushwalking Code.
- Directions and meeting point provided when booking.
Features and Sights
Click on each image for further details and photographs, then let us know your choice of sites to create your own tour, to suit your time frame and interests.